Everything Else

90% Human.

My wife and I were told while doing our ultrasound scan today that the unidentifiable little blot on the screen that is supposed to be between the legs of our unborn child has a 60% chance of being male genitals. There was also a 30% chance that it was just the umbilical cord.

The umbilical cord happens to be pretty long in baby terms. If there’s a 60% chance that it’s not the umbilical cord, does that mean my kid is gonna be hung like he’s got a snake in his diapers?

Oh wait a minute. If it was just the umbilical cord, it could just be a girl. So if there’s 60% chance that it’s a boy, and 30% chance it could be a girl, WHAT THE HELL DOES THE 10% REPRESENT?!

My wife figures our firstborn could very well be a hamster.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *